Liliana Andrea

Liliana Andrea

Wednesday 25 January 2012

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Animals¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I really like animal, but not all of them. Some of them scare me and I try to avoid seeing them or touching them.
This doesn’t mean that I would like them to die.

Animals should be protected,unless they are a danger to us, humans.











I’ve had many pets, since I was little;I had a hamster, dogs, cats, fishes, chickens, geese, among others. But now days, I have two dogs. They are maltes and I love them, they are like my daughters.
I don’t know animal’s right, I would like to be informed about it, since for example, in Chile there are animalsthat are in extinction, and I don’t know how they are being protected by the government.
The Chinchilla, the condor and the pudú among others, are animals inextinction.

The other topic I don’t know about is animal testing. There aren’t enough news about the topic and I think is because is convenient for the people that do the experiments to keep people in the dark. If everyone knew about their experiments they would be against it.


The way that animals are treated has to do with the education and the culture, since for some people find going to the zoo or seeing animals in the circus normal, and for others it’s something terrible.

I like many types of animals, if I had to become one it would be a monkey, because it’s the closest to being a human; or I would be a cute puppy so that I could be taken care of, I could get my hair brushed everyday, I would eat delicious food, I would get gifts, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment