Liliana Andrea

Liliana Andrea

Wednesday 7 December 2011

In this semester

In this new semester, I ´m going to finish my career and also the next year is going to be my internship. But this semester is going to finish in the summer. I accept that last,  Because my husband is going to work all summer and we will go our vacation in March.



In the current semester I have taken subjects  that I considered very interesting. My favorite subject is Freudian Theory. I think Freud´s theory is the most complete and best prepared in the field of psychology, because I think the way of thinking of Freud is very logic but not easy to understand.



I have taken five more subjects  , one more of Freud, two on psychological evaluation,  one of English and one on Chilean education.

No comments:

Post a Comment